Be At The Top Of The Listings
The main benefit of appearing in the top 3 pack (particularly number 1) is the high visibility. Everyone who searches will see your business listing and will typically call your business first.
That’s a HUGE advantage over your competitors!
Other benefits of being ranked first in the Google Top 3 Pack include:
- Claiming and optimizing your listing allow you to manage the information that Google users see when they search for your business, or the products and services that you offer.
- When you verify your information with Google My Business, you are *twice as likely to be considered reputable by consumers (source: Google). Also, when people find your business on Google Maps and Google Search, you can make sure they see the right information including hours of operation, website, and the street address.
- Claiming the Google My Business listing will allow you to read and reply to reviews from your customers, and post photos related to your business such as the logo, business owner, office building, ad graphics, products, etc.
- You will also be able to see detailed insights on how visitors have searched and for your business, and where those customers searched from.
- You will see information including how many people have called your business from the phone number listed on local search results in Search results and Google Maps.
- Many people use the Google Maps App for driving directions. Ensuring that your address is correct will allow them to easily navigate to your location from their mobile device.
- Making sure the phone number is available and valid and customers can TAP-TO-CALL your business directly from the Google Search results page!
- Nowadays, most people are searching from a mobile device, so they can tap directly on the phone number and call!
- The Google business listing is considered a ‘primary’ data source by many data aggregators and directory listing services such as Moz.com and Yext. Ensuring your listing is accurate and up to date will help improve and validate your other directory listings.
Want To Be In Google's Top 3 Pack?